Robert has been a CIMA Fellow for 25 years and has 20 years’ experience of operating as CFO in family owned SMEs involving technology, online & traditional retail, travel & transport across Europe. He offers strong financial stewardship, corporate governance and strategic planning, whilst retaining a ‘hands-on’ approach.
His achievements include:
- Steering a travel & technology based Group thru’ the 2008 recession
- Prepared & sold 2 companies, one overseas, the other to a well-known Media Group
- Numerous acquisitions both home & abroad with appropriate due diligence
- Modernising premises & systems in traditional family owned Department Store
- Implemented the first Euro Compliant tills in the UK & across Europe
His strengths are in forwarding planning and project implementation, creating the space to think strategically and be pro-active rather than reactive and being able to evaluate, review and refine objectives as and where appropriate.
Robert prides himself on being an effective communicator at all levels, a team leader by example, constantly striving to improve performance and develop both the staff & systems around him.