Part-Time Finance Directors: Providing Financial, Strategic & Business Expertise to Ambitious SMEs
Discover how our Part-Time Finance Directors can transform your business. Receive a complimentary consultation to take the first step towards financial mastery. We'll provide you with strategic expertise to add tangible value to your company. Book your free consultation with one of our Finance Directors today.
What does a Finance Director do?
Integrating a top Finance Director into your team on a part-time or fractional basis will bring you flexibility and control. Delivering a clear vision and unparalleled expertise to your financial strategy, our specialist and cost-effective service will help you achieve your goals.
This will result in:
- Less stress
- Better sleep
- More money
- More time
- A better performing team
A part-time Finance Director will integrate into your team, fulfilling a variety of functions including:
- Providing you with accurate financial information for you to make informed decisions
- Managing financial risks to protect your business and ensure compliance obligations are met
- Enhances transparency and credibility through comprehensive financial reporting
- Optimizes tax planning to reduce liabilities and increase your profitability
- Maximizes the return on investment and ensures efficient financial management
- Establishes robust financial controls to prevent overspend, fraud and maintain best compliance practices
- Manage your cash flow effectively for smooth operations and financial stability
- Provide you with valuable financial analysis for insights and cost-saving opportunities
- Builds and maintains relationships with key stakeholders for access to funding and market insights
- Guides your strategic planning with financial expertise for growth and success
In this insight we explore: 10 things a Finance Director can do for you and your business and the benefits that they bring
TOP 10 BIGGEST CHALLENGES FACING SMES
In this below video our Founder, Rob Boll shares his thoughts on the biggest challenges SME companies face and how an experienced Finance Director can help you and your business.
You can also read this insight on: The biggest challenges SME companies face and how an experienced Finance Director can help
Why a part-time Finance Director rather than full time?
A part time Finance Director is better value. Depending on the size and nature of the business, having a part time Finance Director will be more cost effective. Why would you pay more than you need for a service?
How much does it cost?
We believe in transparency and ensure to counsel all our clients like you to be in control of cash and to ensure all expenditure results in measurable returns, which in turn means being upfront on fees.
All business owners that we work with are understandably wary of the cost of engaging external resource and, whilst we too are in business to make profit, we only take on clients where we are certain we can add value.
Here you will find three pricing plans and what you can expect to have delivered to help you and your business. Obviously, we can’t cover everything here, but it will give you an indication of our fee structure.
How do we work?
Evoke provides expert leadership and management support on issues vital to business success and growth. We have a ‘sleeves rolled-up’ ethos and operate as part of your team, offering external perspective, objectivity, fresh thinking and constructive input.
We will always start with an initial call to understand the challenges and opportunities you currently face where we will then be a position to offer a solution to that’s right for you to ensure you can achieve your vision and goals.
Usually you will kick off our engagement with a full review of your business and team, using our SCOPE methodology, which allows us to quickly get up to speed with the business and understand the key challenges, opportunities and priorities for change that are most important to you and your business.