The Perfect Teams process is designed to help you discover the many characters that you have in your current team and the talent pool that you can draw from. Once you are aware of all the characters you’ll quickly see where each character ﬁts in. You’ll see that they naturally have different perspectives, strengths, gifts and quirks. You’ll learn to respect the diversity and that respect will spread to all the team. As the leader, you can create the best team with the people you have and recruit or draft in the missing pieces of the puzzle.
When to use Perfect Teams?
- You as the CEO need to get up to speed quickly with who you have on your executive team
- You want your direct reports to understand their teams better
- You have communication issues and personal clashes
- You have a dysfunctional team
- You are merging teams and they have different cultures
- You are putting a team together from scratch
- You are looking to restructure
Who is it for?
Whether working in a large corporate or running a small business, Perfect Teams will be useful for:
- Business Owners/Founders